4/30/15

Outdoor Workout Pt.2



As I promised in one of my previous posts, I'll upload another Outdoor Workout. This time it focuses on our Abs and Obliques. Achieving a flat stomach can be really difficult and often takes a long time of hard work and discipline. If you want to get rid of fat in that area, it's actually impossible to achieve this 'only' with fitness.

There is a good quote, which points out what I mean: Abs are made in the kitchen - and that's a (sad) fact. You can't achieve a flat stomach only by doing 100 sit ups every day, rather you have to have an accurate diet. Apart from that it's of course also important to train your mid section to support that process. This short workout includes five different exercises, which are all focusing on your core. I recommend performing this after a cardio or HIIT session as it doesn't take that long.


Watch the Video here






Note: I'm not a professional trainer. I'm just sharing my own experience and knowledge.


No comments:

Post a Comment