12/14/14

Shoes & Smoothies



Yesterday I dropped in by 'Julius Meinl' in Vienna and found this amazing green smoothie from True fruits and I really love it!!!! Usually I make my own smoothies and juices, but sometimes I don't have enough time to prepare one by myself. So this is a good alternative if you're on the run or even if you don't have the right equipment at home (a good blender can be really expensive). 







Biker Boots
:
Deichmann

Black Denim: Pepe Jeans similar here 

Duvet Jacket: Esprit similar here

Armcandy: Esprit similar here








As my blog already states clear, it's mainly about health AND fashion and for that reason I want to start connecting these two aspects as much as I can. So if you want to enjoy your smoothie as fashionable (at least I see it as fashionable haha) as I do, just click on the links to see some details. 

Wish you all a nice sunday!

Jenny 

_______________________________________________________________


Gestern habe ich kurz bei 'Julius Meinl' am Graben vorbeigeschaut und diesen leckeren grünen Smoothie von True Fruits entdeckt. Normalerweise bereite ich meine Smoothies und Säfte selbst zu, aber manchmal finde ich einfach nicht genügend Zeit um sie selbst herzustellen. Diese Smoothies sind eine wirklich gute Alternative, wenn man wiedermal in Eile ist oder aber auch nicht das notwendige Equipment besitzt (ein guter Blender oder Entsafter kann echt sehr teuer sein).

Wie der Name meines Blogs schon verrät, geht es hauptsächlich um Gesundheit UND Mode und aus diesem Grund möchte ich diese beiden Aspekte so gut wie möglich miteinander verbinden. Wenn ihr nun euren Smoothie genauso modisch und trendy wie ich (zumindest sehe ich es als solches an haha) genießen wollt, klickt einfach auf die Links um ein paar Details zu sehen.

Habt einen wunderschönen Sonntag!

Jenny


Let your dreams be bigger than your fears and your actions louder than your words.

No comments:

Post a Comment